YOUR WIN IS OUR WHY
We make it personal. Our team of banking experts is here to find the right checking or savings product for you and make sure you have a top-notch banking experience from day one.
PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNTS
Our Free Checking Account was designed to fit your banking needs and your budget! We offer free online banking access, bill pay and e-statements. And for customers with higher balances, Grand Checking is an interest-bearing account that allows unlimited transactions and gives you 50% off annual Safe Deposit Box rentals.
FEATURED PRODUCT: REWARD CHECKING 7,8
Not every bank rewards you for using your checking account. But then again, we're not like every bank. Our Reward Checking Account pays tiered interest—which simply means you earn premium interest rates based on your account balance. We’ll also throw in a lot of FREE extras.
- Refunds up to $20 per month of ATM fees
- FREE pack of starter checks
- FREE Debit MasterCard® with SecureCodeTM
- FREE Internet Banking with eStatements
- FREE Mobile Banking and Check Deposit with MyCB Mobile
PERSONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
- Put your extra cash to work with our Savings Gold4 account and earn premium interest. Try our Money Market4 account and get checks and a FREE Debit MasterCard.
- We also offer an HSA account to help you meet the rising costs of healthcare. Build a savings base that will allow you to save and pay for medical expenses.
- Ask us about our Certificate of Deposit specials today! Visit with one of our friendly community bankers at the banking center closest to you.
FEATURED PRODUCT: AMBITION SAVINGS
Backed by the strength and stability of Centennial BANK, Ambition Savings* gives you the rates of a CD with the accessibility of a savings account.
We know that daily wins build legacies. That’s why we offer premium interest rates for higher balances in Ambition Savings.
Enjoy the Perks
While you enjoy premium interest you can also take advantage of free printed statements with images, Internet Banking, our mobile app, e-statements and our unparalleled customer service.
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$100,000 - $249,999.99||0.90%||0.90%|
|$250,000 - $499,999.99||1.20%||1.21%|
*Variable rate may change after account is opened. Minimum opening deposit of $50,000 required. To avoid a $10 service charge and earn interest, maintain a minimum balance of $50,000. Up to 9 withdrawals per calendar quarter can be made without penalty. Withdrawals in excess of 9 per calendar quarter will incur a $2 fee per withdrawal.
**Annual percentage yield is accurate as of 6/25/18. Fees may reduce earnings.
AT A GLANCE:
PERSONAL BANKING PRODUCTS
|Free Checking||Regular Checking(1)||Reward Checking||Grand Checking(10)||Savings Gold(2,4)||Money Market(3,4)|
|Minimum Balance to Earn Interest||N/A||N/A||$0||$1,000||$0||$2,500|
|Minimum Daily Balance to Avoid Service Charge||N/A||N/A||N/A||$1,000||$200||N/A|
|ATM Fee Reimbursement||N||N||$20||N||N||Y|
|Debit MasterCard with SecureCode||Y||Y||Y||Y||N/A||Y|
|Printed Statements with Images||No Images||Y||N/A||Y||Y||Y|
|Checks (first order free)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||N/A||FREE|
CONTACT CENTENNIAL TODAY
A web page can introduce you to our products, but it can’t begin to capture our level of service. Whether you’re ready to open an account online, or just have a few questions, please contact us.
We invite you to stop by a branch, or give us a call at (855) 293-4272
(1) $5 monthly service charge. (2)Must maintain $200 minimum monthly balance to avoid $10 quarterly service charge. (3) Must maintain $2500 minimum balance to avoid $12 monthly service charge. (4) This account is subject to regulatory transaction limitations. Certain types of withdrawals and transfers are limited to a combined total of nine per calendar quarter. If the limit is exceeded, each withdrawal or transfer over the limit will be assessed a $2.00 fee. (7) Due to territorial restrictions this product is not available in Lubbock County. To receive the Rewards Rate and ATM fee refunds simply do the following during each monthly qualification cycle: Have 12 check card purchases. These transactions must be posted to the account within the qualification cycle. Due to variances in merchant processing times, authorized purchases may take up to three business days to post to your account. Items designated as “memo post” are not considered posted and cleared; AND transact one direct deposit or ACH auto debit. These transactions must be posted and cleared within the qualification cycle. Items designated as “memo post” are not considered posted; AND sign up for Internet Banking and receive eStatements. Qualifying transactions must post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account. Intra-bank transfers do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. ATM Fee reimbursements up to $20 each month provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle. ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying check card purchases. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. “Business Day” is every day except Saturdays, Sundays and legal public holidays. And remember, if for some reason you don’t qualify for the rewards one cycle, you can meet the qualifications for the next cycle. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credit to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; and (2) balances of $0.01-$15,000.00 receive APY* of 1.26%; and (3) balances greater than $15,000.00 earn an interest rate of 0.10% on portion of balance over $15,000.00, resulting in a range from 1.26% – 0.27% APY depending on the account’s balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. APYs accurate as of 11/15/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. Fees may reduce earnings. Accounts only earn premium interest if minimum balance and requirements are met. (8) A Periodic Interest Rate that’s only 4% above the U.S Prime Rate quoted in the Money Rates section of the Wall Street Journal resulting in a minimum Annual Percentage Rate of 8.25%. The Periodic Rate and corresponding Annual Percentage Rate may change and will take effect monthly. (9) Eligible lot purchases must be platted residential lots less than 25 acres in size. (10) Maintain minimum daily balance of $1,000 to avoid $10 monthly service charge.